1000 Friends of Wisconsin is a membership-supported, non-profit organization. Founded in 1996, we have more than 2500 members from over 250 municipalities in Wisconsin, as well as several other states and countries as far away as England, Belgium and Spain.
Membership support allows us to address many of Wisconsin’s most basic needs – from housing to transportation – and take advantage of many opportunities to accommodate growth in a sensible way.
Membership benefits include:
- Our quarterly newsletter Landscapes, containing land use information from across Wisconsin.
- For members with email access, connection to our email network, including legislative updates and other land use related news and alerts.
- Invitations to 1000 Friends of Wisconsin conferences, annual meetings and special events in your area.
- All donations to 1000 Friends of Wisconsin are tax deductible.
How to Join and Contribute
To join or contribute you have two easy options:
1) Make a secure online donation to 1000 Friends of Wisconsin through Network for Good
2) Send a check using our membership form
Print from the google docs viewer or from the pdf below
We can also accept gifts of stock. Please call the office for brokerage information.
For additional information on membership benefits, please contact our office at 608/259-1000.