Wisconsin Wetlands Association invites you to participate in the 24th Annual Wetland Science Conference, to be held February 19-21, 2019, at the Madison Marriott West Hotel and Conference Center.
Visit http://conference.wisconsinwetlands.org for more information.
This year’s conference will also celebrate Wisconsin Wetlands Association’s 50th Anniversary, with reflections on where we came from, where we are, and what lies ahead.
Join other scientists and professionals of the wetland and water community of Wisconsin and the upper Midwest to:
- Share your wetland research, restoration, management, or outreach program;
- Learn new identification and assessment approaches and techniques;
- Hear about approaches to incorporating wetlands into watershed & community planning;
- Discuss the latest in wetland science, planning, and protection issues;
- Look ahead to the future of wetland science and practices in Wisconsin and the Midwest.
The 2-day conference, which will draw more than 350 attendees, will include a keynote address, organized symposia, topical oral sessions, a poster session, working groups, a banquet, and field trips to area wetlands.
This year’s conference will build on a two-decade long tradition of regional collaboration to protect and care for the region’s wetlands.
Registration – to open December 2018. EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: Jan. 19, 2018